Why KMS Computer Services?
KMS Computer Services business services are designed with small and mid size businesses in mind. Our technicians provide fast, affordable business computer service and technical computer help - offering same day, weekend and evening appointments. Let us be your IT department for a fraction of the cost! Click on a link below to find out more about our specific business service offerings.
Benefits of Outsourcing KMS Computer Services
Most business owners and managers do not have time to learn complex computer hardware and software. They only have time to learn the essentials to keep them in control. Outsourcing KMS Services, simply stated, is the process of contracting with our organization to provide pc technicians, trainers and website developers with skills matched to your needs. This puts you in control and allows you to concentrate on operations without being bogged down with all sorts of technical computer concerns. Our primary focus is to provide affordable, onsite computer services, training, website development and consulting to meet your specific business needs. Here are some of the benefits:
• Our clients need fast, effective, computer, network and training solutions.KMS delivers what you need with same day service.
• We understand within any project there may be a need to review technical solutions to find the best fit. We are here to service your needs both short and long- term.
• Personal attention from a local technical services company focused on residential and small to medium size businesses. We look forward to proactively helping you solve problems.
• Trained technical experts to help clients with specific software, hardware, training and website needs. Multi-platform & multi-discipline technical specialists.
• Computer purchasing assistance and technology consulting for your business needs. Let us do the technical research and provide an excellent solution.
• Reduce the costs of recruiting and screening in hopes of finding the right technical expert for your needs. We have the experts you need now.
• We do not have supplier commitments which allow us to remain flexible if clients request certain product solutions.
• Up front fee schedule with no hidden costs. This includes on-site service at no extra charge. This keeps clients informed and in control.
• Clients save time and money by hiring our technical specialists for specific projects as needed.
• Best-In-Class services at affordable rates. We offer cost saving computer solutions on-site at very reasonable rates. In some cases up to 40% savings.
• Emergency on-site computer services. We offer onsite technical support packages with priority service to save you time and money in an emergency.
• All of the advantages of having your own IT staff without the cost of a full-time IT professional on your payroll.
• We make it easy. Call one company for all your technical project needs. We support residential and small business at affordable rates.
Server Installation and Support:
KMS Computer Services server solutions help businesses increase data availability and organize file sharing to keep operations running smooth. Simply put, our servers can help your business do more with less. Business servers offer many benefits over simple networking. With a centralized server, users and administrators can enjoy many services that were once unavailable to them before:
• Centralized Security
• File and Print Sharing
• Centralized Virus and Spyware Management
• Data Backup
KMS offers many options when it comes to your office server, including Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server 2003, Windows 2003 Server, Exchange 2003, and more. Call one number for server sales, installation, and service.
Anti-virus and Internet Security Solutions:
At any given time, thousands of computer viruses, worms and spyware are in circulation on the internet. Millions of users with always-on high-speed internet connections are prime targets for email attacks, identity theft, and malicious hacker programs.
KMS Computer Services provides software and hardware solutions to remove and combat continuous attempts by unknown internet predators.
Tough on threats
• Block poisoned web pages in real time
• Detect and remove Viruses, Spyware, Rootkits, Worms and Trojans
• Protect against exploits that automatically download dangerous content to your computer without your knowledge while you are surfing the Internet
• Stops spam without blocking the mail you want
Easy on you
• Simple set-up and automatic updates
• Auto-scheduled scanning and updating
• KMS experts help you with support and updates
KMS Computer Services acts as your internal IT department to provide routine computer system maintenance for your existing equipment and includes remote technical support using our world-class software. With Managed Services from KMS, provides a single point of contact and accountability for all hardware, software and computer-related services. Every aspect of your company network is managed through our offices. If at any time you are not completely satisfied with KMS Managed Services, you can exit the program with no strings attached. In fact, we'll even help you make the transition. We're confident that you will be delighted with our service.
WHY DO YOU NEED MANAGED SERVICES?
We find that our clients save money by proactively maintaining their computer systems instead of paying us to bring their computers back from a critical situation. Proactive maintenance combined with industry best practices minimizes cost, downtime and keeps employees productive. KMS Managed Services also gives your employees direct access to our helpdesk where our technicians solve up to 70% of all technical support issues remotely! Our quick response coupled with a comprehensive maintenance plan will dramatically improve the reliability of your computer systems and reduce your overall investment in computer-related services.
A study by the Gartner Group revealed the following*: Cost of an Unmanaged XP machine over 3 years: $5309 Cost of a Managed XP machine over 3 years: $3335
Cost Savings of a Managed Machine over 3 years: $1974
If you have 20 computers with Microsoft Windows KMS Managed Services offers a savings of $40,000 over 3 years.
*Reported in Network Computing magazine, 9/2/2004 issue
KMS Managed Services was designed with Small and Mid Size Businesses in mind:
Proactive Maintenance - KMS Managed Services utilizes industry-recognized best practices to keep your computers secure and operating at maximum efficiently.
World-Class IT Support - We have invested in a support system that is normally found only in Fortune 500 companies; we help small and mid size businesses experience the benefits of computer system automation and proactive maintenance.
Weekly and Monthly Reports - You will receive scheduled reports via email with confirmation of all maintenance performed; problems resolved and recommended actions to prevent future issues.
The most successful companies are those who know what they do best, and then hire outside experts to take care of the rest. By using outsourcing as an overall management strategy, company leaders can focus company resources on the primary business of the organization and move ahead swiftly.
Data Backup and Recovery:
When it comes to protecting valuable computer data, most of us know that we should be making regular backups because a system failure would cause unthinkable hardship. Even with this knowledge, many customers live through each day without a backup for accounting data, databases, digital photos and other important files that are irreplaceable. KMS Computer Services is focused on providing solutions that help small businesses and home users protect their data without investing a lot of time and energy. For protection and complete recovery of data customers turn to KMS experts.
Deciding on the right technology solution for home or business can be overwhelming. KMS Computer Services conducts a rapid, high-value assessment to identify opportunities for lowering expenses and improving computer systems and business processes. We identify residential and small business technology solutions to solve problems and save money. KMS takes the confusion out of computer hardware, software, networks and training by providing complete customer solutions.
Troubleshoot and Repair:
Most home office users don't have time to hassle with bringing a computer to a retail repair shop. Why make customers go through the process of unplugging all the wires, packing the PC up in the car, dropping it off for several days, going back to pick up the PC and attempting to set it all back up again. KMS Computer Services makes it easy by going directly to the customer's home or office to handle their computer troubleshooting and repair needs. KMS makes it convenient for customers to get their problems solved quickly. In extreme circumstances KMS will pick up the PC, repair it in-house and deliver it back to the customer ready to plug and play. Repair services include:
• PC Check-Up: Clean debris and dust from case, fans, defragment hard disk drive.
• Diagnostic: Troubleshoot system to see if there are any unseen problems.
• Spyware/Virus Removal: KMS will remove harmful programs on your PC including but not limited to, Trojan horse programs, Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Hijacker, and BHOs
• PC Clean: Dust and clean fans and drives.
• Data Migration (Transfer): transfer data or files from one computer to another
• Operating System Installation: Update or installation of Windows operating systems.
• Card Installation: Installation of an internal expansion card to your PC or notebook.
Remote Managed Services:
Ever wonder how your competitor keeps their computer systems running smoothly? It's not just about monitoring that only lets you know something is wrong. It's not just about remote access that only lets you react to a problem. It's about a proactive, best-practices approach to keep your computer systems running smoothly. Remote Managed Services is the next evolution in computer systems management. Potential problems are prevented with KMS managed services. Computers stay working and people remain productive. When problems occur, we respond within minutes. Contact KMS today for a free consultation and network review.
Network Monitoring and Management:
Proactive monitoring is critical to the security, performance, and reliability of any computer network. We will remotely monitor your network and servers to identify and resolve minor issues before they cause business disruption. From hardware and software inventory to network usage and server uptime, KMS Computer Services provides your business with network monitoring and comprehensive reporting. Don't risk business downtime; call KMS for a network assessment today!
Computer and Network Security:
No matter how large or small your network is, network security should be your number one concern. All networks are vulnerable to hackers, blended attacks, and malicious programs without solid protection. KMS Computer Services can determine which products work with your network and computer processes. KMS network security experts can review your network and set up multiple levels of security. Our technicians are well versed in security issues and solutions. They will insure that your software is fully updated with the latest security patches, install or test your firewall, and look for possible areas of backdoor access.
Shared Internet Office Solutions:
Share a single broadband connection with your entire office. KMS Computer Services offers Internet connection sharing Routers, Switches, and Access Points with advanced security features. Let us help you jump start your business network by connecting local wired and wireless PCs, and remote or traveling users to your office network with secure access.
Email Server and Mobile Device Support:
Greater reliance on email for business has increased messages sent and received to coworkers, customers, and suppliers. Employees look for efficient access to e-mail, contacts, calendars and more no matter where they are or what type of mobile device they are using. KMS Computer supports Exchange, Google Apps, BlackBerry Enterprise Server and more with mobile device access.
Office Relocation and Setup:
When you move office computers to a new location, the challenge is getting everything installed and working properly. Managing the hardware installation process takes time and planning. We even help customers pack and ship computers and unpack them at the new office. Our technicians can work with you to coordinate a smooth, timely, and affordable on-site installation.